Drexxe - Retribution paladin application.

Go down

Drexxe - Retribution paladin application.

Post by drexxe on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:10 pm

Grettings Drawn! My name Andreas, I'm 15 years old (soon 16) and I'm from Denmark. I'm playing a 70 Retritution paladin called Drexxe on Ravencrest on the aliance site.

I've played World of Warcraft for soon 2 years, I've ONLY been on Ravencrest, I've never played any characters outside it. The first character I made was a hunter, I played it up to level 70 and then I start raiding with it. I've always been a PvE'er, I've been long around in those guilds, many have disbanded many have went inactive and stopped, but I'm still here though. The last PvE Guild (like for real) was Poem, when it disbanded I went PvP Retri. I grinded alot of honor and started on arena with a warrior called Sobytroby, we have becommed good friends. That was my history, my legacy.

I got 359 resi and about 30k honor (I'm farming for Wotlk) 2 brutal which is chest and legs. My only venge is my gloves, which I got from the first day of S3.

I have 4/5 guardien and merciless wep. Blue PvP Trinket and badge cloak & relic.

My arena experience is up for about 1650 and that was in 3vs3, in 2vs2 and 5vs5 I've made it to about 1620. I'm working on a new 3vs3 with a warrior and a resto druid and I hope it'l bring me to 1800 for the Vengeful gladiator sword.

-Note: The only reason I started doing PvP Was to get it. ^_^

I've always seen Drawn as the really pro and imba PvP guild, I've always thought you guys were the best of the best on Ravencrest! That is why I'm making this application, I wanna be a part of you guys, the best of the best.

If you want to ask me any futher questions or anything then Please whisp me in-game!

Farewell for now, I wish you all great luck in the future and I hope to see you in Drawn!
I hoped you enjoyed my application.

- Over and out from Drexxe!

Back to top Go down

Re: Drexxe - Retribution paladin application.

Post by drexxe on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:48 pm

I'm going on vacation tomrrow (thursday) and I will be back on saturday next week...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulle on Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:26 pm

lol, a din

Back to top Go down

Post by drexxe on Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:27 am

Well thanks for the comment... Anyway I'm back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum