PVP fanatic Warlock Application!

Go down

PVP fanatic Warlock Application!

Post by Mikatron on Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:23 pm

Greetings!

My name is Mik Madsen, my ingame name is Mikatron and im 20 years old. I come from Denmark from a small city called Nęstved.

History:

I first started playing druid from the first day WoW was born. I started on stormreaver in the guild Ginnunga, later on we migrated to Mazrigos. I was really into pve'ing and world pvp'ing. Then later on the arenas arrived and i began playing serious 2v2 with my mage friend, Feral Druid / Mage setup. We were very ambitious and after hard work at bootcamp lan parties we managed to get the gladiator title and netherdrake 310% at S1. When s2 came out we were pretty tired of the game and we quitted playing in the late TBC.

For about 3-4 months ago i was kind of bored IRL and a lot of people in my school was still into WoW, so i bought a brand new account, and in 2 weeks i lvl'ed my new main character, Mikatron, the warlock!

Because of the boringness in pve i started pvp'ing as soon as i dinged 70 in my greenies

Gear:

As i said before the first thing i started out with was pvp'ing, made full s2, full guardians and pvp trinkets, then the brutals come with time. Check out the gear on: MY GEAR

As a perfectionist i made a lvl 1 warrior and spend some time at the AH making abou 4000gold and bought my way up to 365 enchanting for the +24 dmg on rings.

Arena:

My arena ratings are not that great, havent got a 3v3 and 5v5 team atm, and my 2v2 is on 1700-1800 rating together with a rogue irl friend. It's really hard to get great teams when you are new on a server and havent been saving arena points for ages.

Why me in drawn?:
Been reading the whole drawn website and talked to some people from drawn, and it seems like the thing i wanna do. I love pvp'ing and raiding horde cities.

Im very neutral with all people on the server and i only play 1 character, 'couse i think you will loose skills if you play a whole bunch of classes, so the warlock is pretty sure the main character.

Other:

If you wanna know more about me just /w me, or you can ask ellarsar who knows a lot about my passion for WoW and my skills and even IRL stuff haha

HF and GL ! murder murder murder, kill kill kill.

Mikatron

Back to top Go down

Re: PVP fanatic Warlock Application!

Post by Raczek on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:00 am

Hey Micatron
Thanks for applying to us. Your application was very good. I will discuss it with GM and let you know whats next.
Cya around
Raczek

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikatron on Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:49 pm

Raczek wrote:Hey Micatron
Thanks for applying to us. Your application was very good. I will discuss it with GM and let you know whats next.
Cya around
Raczek

Sounds nice, no rush tho'

/lick

Back to top Go down

Post by Aturia on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:59 pm

Gimme a whisper when you're back online, I'd like to talk with you.
Aturia
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum