TRIAL: Geebs - 70 Human Warrior

Go down

TRIAL: Geebs - 70 Human Warrior

Post by Geebsie on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:25 pm

Greetings and salutations!
Basically, it's boring as hell to fly solo on an unknown server and since I already know one/two-ish people in the guild and the guild looks interesting, so I figured I might as well apply and see where it gets me!

I'll start of with just saying that I'm an 18 year old male, living in the gloomiest corner of the world (also known as Norway) where I'm on my third and final year of upper secondary.

I started playing WoW in April 2005, playing an Undead Rogue and an Orc Shaman (BRING IT, HORSEBUYER!) on Stormscale. After a while I migrated to Talnivarr where I met, he who goes by the name, Winfurae. We attempted to start a guild, but after a wee quarrel with the local communists, we figured it better to leave it alone. We both started PvPing actively and I reached rank 9 on my Rogue.

We both stopped playing and/or rerolled (can't remember specifics). After a while I started on Aerie Peak (Misery Battlegroup) with a bunch of my real life friends and have more or less been there ever since. I raided a little bit with Geebs, cleared BWL, reached Rank 10 and yeah, that's roughly it. Come TBC, I started out a little late, but eventually got around to gearing Geebs up properly and started doing arena for real in Season 3 with a real life mate of mine. We ended the season at 2311 rating and earned ourselves a Gladiator rank each.

At this point we had both played extremely intense for the past months and we just couldn't be bothered playing anything seriously anymore. We did have some fantastic times as Moonkin/Sword Warrior though!

Both of us more or less quit playing for a few weeks until I noticed how insanely bored I was and saw that PvE to PvP transfer was up. I reactivated my account, transferred to Ravencrest and the rest is, as they say, history.

Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Geebs
Shortly put, haven't gotten around to get any serious teams going. The 2v2 consists of me and Winfurae playing Enhancement. Honestly, it's the most ridiculous thing ever when you get simultaneous WF procs/crits.

Anywho, I think that's about it, my rep sheet should answer any questions you have whereas to how much I played this game out of sheer boredom. Finally, ignore any random outbursts written during the course of this application, they are not subliminal messages, but inside jokes.

I think I got most of it covered, if there are any questions or answers that were insufficiently answered, please do not hesitate to contact me either online or on this forum, I'll keep a steady eye out for replies!

Thank you for reading.
All my best,
Geebs.

Back to top Go down

Re: TRIAL: Geebs - 70 Human Warrior

Post by Raczek on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:51 pm

Greetings Geebs
I like your application, gonna discuss it with GM and oficers.
You definietly have gear, dont know about skills.
Cya hopefully on green chat.

*cough* u can get auto-invite if u pay me some gold + u boost my druid !*cough*
*cough2* ok let it be just boost *cough2*

Back to top Go down

Post by Winfurae on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:45 pm

Geebs is my girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down