DECLINED: Slaktaren lvl70 MS-Warrior

Go down

DECLINED: Slaktaren lvl70 MS-Warrior

Post by Slaktaren on Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:48 pm

Hi it’s been a while since I’ve written an application like this but I’ll try to do my best. I’m a 23 year old Swede from Gothenburg named Christopher. I’ve been playing a warrior for about a year here on ravencrest now I guess. I’m a regular worker Monday thru Friday but i can pretty much play every evening and of course i play on weekends as well if I’m not out drinking. But I’m not gonna be boring you guys with a lot of bullshit so here comes some info about my WoW-career, enjoy.

Started playing WoW at release on horde side at Stormscale in pve guilds such as Booty Bay Bullies and Nilbog on that server. Cleared pretty much everything in Nilbog except Naxxramas at this time and had a lot of fun in these guilds. Played mage and rogue at this time.
In TBC I played pve with Booty bay Bullies on Talnivar again and killed everything up to a few bosses in SSC but I was starting to get tired of the whole raiding thing after spending so much time doing it. Also played 3vs3 in season 1 on talnivar reaching around 2k rating. I then decided to reroll completely and landed here on ravencrest because of an irl-friend of mine that played in the guild Twilight.

I started pvping on ravencrest in season 3 and landed at about 1800rating with a paladin friend of mine but all these druids kind of kicked us down all the time so we couldn’t get as high as we wanted to. I’ve always been fond of team based games such as Counterstrike. I’m hoping to find new team mates in Drawn so I can improve my team play and arena play, get more experience and so on.

These are some things that hope to improve in your guild and also contribute with a happy and positive way of playing as I’m pretty much always in a good mood. I know I’m lacking high end arena experience but I’ve played other games serious as well and pve at a hardcore level so I think this is something a can improve and learn fast if I just have a team that likes to play much and have a solid setup. Thanks for your time and here is a link to my character on armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Slaktaren

/cheers Christopher aka Slaktaren

Back to top Go down

Re: DECLINED: Slaktaren lvl70 MS-Warrior

Post by Raczek on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:06 am

Your application has been noticed

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaktaren on Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:11 pm

thx for your quick answer raczek

Back to top Go down

Post by Aturia on Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:45 pm

Your gear is under standards, and so is your ratings. I know it's the start of the season, thus making it harder, but you should be able to raise your ratings
Aturia
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaktaren on Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:38 pm

yes im working on that im trying out a new druid for 2s and a new team for 3s ill keep u updated if my rating with this guy improves or i will keep looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum