DECLINED: Themè - Warrior

Go down

DECLINED: Themè - Warrior

Post by Theme on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:14 pm

Hey there!

My name is Kristoffer Jakobsen, im 20 years old, and currently live in Charlottenlund DK, (just north of Copenhagen).
Ive played WoW for 2½ years now.
Ive allways been mostly PvE focused, but when I cleared MH/BT on my horde rogue, I got pretty much sick and tired of it, and decided to start focusing on another aspect of the game = PvP.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Them%C3%A8

But just to sum up, my PvE Exp: Kara, ZA, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, TK, MH and BT. So everything pre patch 2.4 is done. And everything besides naxx (4bosses), Pre TBC is done.

My PvP experience is a bit lower. In s1 I played on my Rogue, but ONLY for the fun of it, nothing serious. I first started playing serious on my rogue in late S2, and reached 1900 rating with a priest. But when S3 landed, i got tired of playing my rogue, so I sold him, and rerolled alliance where I lvl'ed my warrior Themè.

Themè's PvP exp: Before I migrated to Ravencrest, I played on Neptulon where i reached 1943 rating in 2v2 and 1962 rating in 3v3. I played with a shaman in 2v2, and 3v3 was RWD setup. But since I knew the Cyclone was on of the best battlegroups in EU + some of my friends play here, I migrated here 1 week ago, and 3 days after I found a druid, and the day after I reached 2k rating and got my s3 shoulders
Im playing with Syketor (druid) in 2v2 atm.

But my strongest side is defiantly 2v2, but I know how to play the RWD setup at +1900 rating. My 5v5 teams has never been anything special, but I really want to go more serious in the 5v5 ladder, since it's my weakest point.

I want to join Drawn because ive only heard good things about the guild, both Social and PvP wise, and I know that some of the best PvP'ers are in the guild.

So why should you pick me ?
That's simple. Because im Aturia's newly discovered identical twin :O J/K. Im a polite young fellow, who loves the social life in a guild, and evenmore, it would give me the chance to improve my PvP skills even more.

Well I think that's it for now. If you got any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Themè

Back to top Go down

Re: DECLINED: Themè - Warrior

Post by Raczek on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:28 pm

Your application have been noticed. We will talk about it among officers.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum