DECLINED: Slainer-Hunter

Go down

DECLINED: Slainer-Hunter

Post by slainer on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:28 pm

Hi there everyone

Me:
My name is Steffen (male) and I am from Denmark. I just reached the age of 18 a couple of months ago. In my spare time I study at the senior high school, work a bit and do gymnastic. Ohh yea and ofc I play world of warcraft.

The character:
The character I am applying with is my main--> Female night elf hunter Slainer.
Can be checked on this link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Slainer
At the moment I only play 2vs2 and 3vs3. I suddenly lost the courage to make a 5vs5 team.
I am needing vengeful main hand, legs and the shoulders.
My spec is 11/41/9 for both teams. It is the spec I find most useful for the best team play.
In my old days I chose the professions leatherworking and skinning which I regret so much now. I wish I had chosen Jewel crafting or enchanting which fits better for pvp.

Burning Crusade:
I couldn’t wait until it was released. The first day I played non-stop for about 13 hours and couldn’t let it go. Finally after a couple of days I reached 70. After a while I join a guild called ZyntaxError which raided Kara where I got a few loots. It went down and I joined many different guilds such as. Legion Tigress, Pernicious and Batman took my virginity. I cleared Kara, Gruul and eye but it never made the big interests. I have been guild less for sometime and now I’m willing to join Drawn.

PVP part:
I did not join that much in Season 1 arena. Only got a few points in low rated teams with some friends. It was mostly to enjoy some time together. But in Season 2 I got pretty caught of it. I only played 2vs2 there with a paladin (dynamitbælte) where we reached 1820 and we found it very extreme.

Before Burning Crusade:
In Pre TBC I used the most of my time trying to level all sorts of characters. But my main was as well Slainer at that time which I started February 2006 and finally made level 60 the 22 of May 12:33 (Screen shot). I ran around with out knowing what I wanted to do. I never did any of the big instances from pre TBC. But ofc I joined up some random raids for Orgrimma and Undercity but none of them succeed. But still, it was fun :).

Neither did I have any interests in pvp. I only reach rank 1 at that time :/. But I had to try and nuke any horde which ran past me.

The arena teams (S3) :
2vs2 team:
The team is called "To store bamser" which means: Two big teddy bears. I have not made the team my self but got it from my m8 (Leopol) I played with before. My last partner in this team was the resto druid Sjon where we got the rating 1864 for about 2 months ago. Since that time it has been standing still because I need the points to buy bow and weps. We didn’t want to take any risks. Now I am trying to find a partner for it. Want to aim for 2k and see if I can get the shoulders before s4.

3vs3 team:
I just started a new 3vs3 team called Anne, Lotte and George. Tried some different people out to see if we could get some high rating. But stuck at 1620. But just today I found a resto druid (Redzone) and a disc priest (Elladora). We are aiming for at least 1800+ rating so we can get arena cap before s4. We are already going to work on the rating tomorrow. I got a big problem there. Only have about 1k arena points because I couldn’t resist buying vengeful off hand sword.

5vs5 team:
Sorry but no much to tell. Haven’t played that much 5vs5. A few pick up teams but it was nothing for me. I wanted progress. I tried to make my own team but I lost the courage. It was way too hard to get them all online at same time :/. Annoyed me a bit and I decided that I did not want to make a team myself.

My gaming time:
I got a few days where I am not that much online because I might be working or doing homework. Thursday is one of the days where I am not going to be that much online. Or else I am usually online every day. Some days more than others. Depends on when I have to deliver a report. I would say that I average play about 2-4 hours each day spread around on a whole week.

About my self:
I find my self always happy and look at everything from positive side. I like helping people. I don not know why but it just make me feel useful and happy. Even though I do not know any in this guild I will gladly help anyone who asks and I hope I can learn to know you and the others better then I do know. Hopefully I will hear from you. And I will be waiting excited.

From Slainer (Steffen --> Denmark)

Back to top Go down

Re: DECLINED: Slainer-Hunter

Post by Aturia on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:57 am

Your application has been noted, and is being discussed.

You are aware that you will have to raise your arena rating significantly to get in, right?
Aturia
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey

Post by slainer on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:40 am

Yes i am aware of that i need higher rating. Should not be a problem to reach. Working on it at the moment. Starting the new 3vs3 today which should work verry well if nothing goes wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aturia on Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:12 pm

How are you doing in arena so far?
Aturia
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slainer on Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:29 am

Well. Pretty unlucky atm in my 3vs3, Working with the setup: Druid,warlock and me but had a bit problems finding a druid i could use. I was pretty lucky and found a new druid yesterday so gonna try and hit some rating tomorrow. It should work out.
For my 2vs2 i am still looking for a druid to play with. Pretty hard to find a skilled and good geared one. BUt working hard on it.

Slainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aturia on Sat May 17, 2008 9:13 am

Due to lack of progress on ratings, over an extended period of time, I'll have to decline your application. You're welcome to try again once you improve.
Aturia
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum