ACCEPTED: Enemy Shaman

Go down

ACCEPTED: Enemy Shaman

Post by haizum on Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Hi to you!

My name is Gabriel and I live in Sweden, Gothenburg. I am 22 years old. Atm i am living with my GF and im working like 80%. In other words, I have alot of time to play this game. usally ends up 5-6h a day maybe. It will continue to be like this on and on untill I feel a change is needed.

My chars and their Arena gaming

I am applying with my Shaman who is called Enemy http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Enemy. She is Elemental speced with descent gear. my build is 40/0/21 also known as the only(?) elemental PvP spec. My prof is JC and Mining. JC for the very nice gems I can make from it and Mining for the need of ores etc. My current team with Enemy is my 5v5 team. We are a new team that are struggling with some ppl that cant allways play when ever you want, thus the lack of games(rating doh). We will most likely land around 1800 atm with it if everything goes as planned.

My other char is Haizum http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Haizum who is a druid in Twilight atm. Haizum is resto. He has enchanting for ring enchants and LW just b/c I had it pre TBC. With haizum om focusing in doing 2v2 with Aturia(war dru). Its going very good and we just took 2k. at 2058 atm and still climbing. MASSIVE loss the last fight so we stoped. aiming for 2150 next week ATLEAST. in my 3v3 team im doing Warlock dru rogue. We are gonna try another setup using a warrior instead of the warlock due to lack of time on the warlock atm and all the RMP(rogue mage priest) setups we meet all the time. Tho our setup is kinda safe vs RMP, using a warrior would be even better choping/locking down one of the cloth. we took 2k rating 2 weeks ago and droped some due to lack of time and druidkiller teams only. at 1914 atm in it.

About my gaming
My previous guilds are United, Borked, Northen Alliance(with my mage on boulderfist), Twilight(current).
I was doing hardcore PvE in both United and Borked. Cleared everything that was to clear in pre TBC. in TBC ive done Tempest keep and SSC. havent bothered doing more PvE then that since I dont enjoy it and im more of a PvP person.
My PvP is atm my arena. Not doing much BG premades, since its kinda hard to find some descent ones running. NOT pugging to often. rather run around soloing nuking everything or just follow a war with haizum hehe. (read about my arena instead for info on my pvp).

I am appl to this guild b/c I know some ppl in it, both IRL and in game. The guild name is descent and the future of it looks promising. I am only a bit worried about the tabard but I guess that can be brought up for discussion later on! About the guilds future I really hope I can bring something positive to it. I enjoy doing PvP alot and am looking forward to doing all the daily PvP quests with guys in here Maybe do some arena with hot setups aswell? As it is, its not a PvE guild. But I know Aturia among some are more then willing to do a Karazhan or ZA for badges and loot for alts and mains. That is kinda nice since ppl join without having any real needs.

Friendly atmosphere, Good people and a good reputition is what I WANT and will try to bring to the guild.

Love / Haizum and Enemy

note: This is what I would call a freaking perfect appl and if you deny this one im gonna leave your 2v2 team.

Last edited by Aturia on Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: ACCEPTED: Enemy Shaman

Post by Aturia on Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:09 pm

I think you application is a bit short, and a bit unclear. I've edited the "how to apply" thread. This means that you will have to alter you application a bit so that it contains the following things.

• It has to contain an explenation of your arena team ratings, if you regard them as being low (I will check your armory profile).
  • Explain what guys you're playing arena with, and for how long, and your view on how well you're doing.
  • Your application has to contain the history of the PVP you've been doing on the character you're applying with aswell (we love to read about oldschool PVP raids to southshore).

Furthermore, are you only applying to this guild because you know some people in it?
Keep us updated on arena and gear progress.
Aturia
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by haizum on Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:33 pm

Aturia wrote:I think you application is a bit short, and a bit unclear. I've edited the "how to apply" thread. This means that you will have to alter you application a bit so that it contains the following things.

• It has to contain an explenation of your arena team ratings, if you regard them as being low (I will check your armory profile).
  • Explain what guys you're playing arena with, and for how long, and your view on how well you're doing.
  • Your application has to contain the history of the PVP you've been doing on the character you're applying with aswell (we love to read about oldschool PVP raids to southshore).

Furthermore, are you only applying to this guild because you know some people in it?
Keep us updated on arena and gear progress.

Bastard. I really thought I had it all in the text!

editing on its way then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum